The new party venue in town.
This is a good place to hold your team building activity or birthday parties. The place includes a 5ft deep pool, videoke machine with projector and a complimentary airconditioned room.
The place is located at Zone 7, Barra Opol, Misamis Oriental, CdeO. What sets this venue apart from the others is that it offers an exclusive use of the place. Aside from the exclusivity, you don't need to worry of bringing plates and other utensils as they provide them for you. You can also use the kitchen if you need to cook something.
The staff are very accommodating and helpful as well. Arnold was the guy who waited on us the whole time we were there. and showed us around the place.
This is a photo of the airconditioned room located at the second floor.
See map below for the location of the place. For bookings you can call Larry at 09174111588 / 09222774222
So I've jumped out the apple bandwagon (IPhone 4 - 16GB) and on to HTC's Android smartphones (HTC ONE S). Its been 6 days and here's what I miss of the old and adore of the new...
1. Touching the top panel of any scroll down page takes you directly to the top.
2. Clicking the Home Button to turn the screen on.
3. Double Clicking the Home Button while screen locked to get the music player on.
4. The seamless text selection, editing and clipboard management.
5. The Search Bar (the left most part of your screen)
1. Widgets, need i say more?
2. Never to switch keyboard layout just to get to some punctuations.
3. Unlocked Grid Icons. (Yeah...)
4. Network Signal issues...gone baby. :D
5. HTC Sense UI (some may not like the Sense)
6. The helicopter view
7. Animated wallpapers
8. Face Unlock (pretty cool stuff here, although still has some kinks on it)
9. The Mobile Data (you can track your data usage, see what app uses the most, etc)
10. THE CAMERA...hehehe - very fast, built in customization like instagram effects, control WB-ISO, camera modes.
I think i'm going to stop here for now...will look for more "Miss n' Love"...haha
Zeee Yah. Thanks for dropping by.