A LIFE WELL SPENT
So I've jumped out the apple bandwagon (IPhone 4 - 16GB) and on to HTC's Android smartphones (HTC ONE S). Its been 6 days and here's what I miss of the old and adore of the new...
1. Touching the top panel of any scroll down page takes you directly to the top.
2. Clicking the Home Button to turn the screen on.
3. Double Clicking the Home Button while screen locked to get the music player on.
4. The seamless text selection, editing and clipboard management.
5. The Search Bar (the left most part of your screen)
1. Widgets, need i say more?
2. Never to switch keyboard layout just to get to some punctuations.
3. Unlocked Grid Icons. (Yeah...)
4. Network Signal issues...gone baby. :D
5. HTC Sense UI (some may not like the Sense)
6. The helicopter view
7. Animated wallpapers
8. Face Unlock (pretty cool stuff here, although still has some kinks on it)
9. The Mobile Data (you can track your data usage, see what app uses the most, etc)
10. THE CAMERA...hehehe - very fast, built in customization like instagram effects, control WB-ISO, camera modes.
I think i'm going to stop here for now...will look for more "Miss n' Love"...haha
Zeee Yah. Thanks for dropping by.
Live Life, make a difference, touch one heart, encourage one mind and inspire one soul.